Personal data protection (GDPR)
Lily-Yoga is committed to protecting the personal data it processes for the purposes of its activities. In this respect, Lily-Yoga undertakes to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) and the amended French Data Protection Law (Loi Informatique et Libertés). This page describes the personal data processing relating to the use of the Lily-Yoga website.
The personal data collected in the Lily-Yoga contact form are:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Content of the message.
Recipients of the data
These data are forwarded to the agents in charge of administering this site.
Data retention times
These data are retained for a maximum of 13 months
Pursuant to the statutory and regulatory provisions applicable, in particular French Data Protection Law (Law no. 78-17 of 6 January) and Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
- To exercise your right of access, to find out what personal data concerning you is held;
- To ask for your data to be updated, if they are incorrect;
- To request the portability or erasure of your data;
- To ask for the processing of your data to be limited;
- To oppose the processing of your data, on legitimate grounds;
Exercising your rights
For any further information or to exercise your rights under data protection law regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail : email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint
If you consider, after contacting us, that your data protection rights have not been respected, you have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL online or by post.
Cookies are small files that may be stored on your device (PC, mobile phone or tablet) whenever you visit lily-yoga.com. This page explains how cookies work, and the various browser options that are currently available to control their use.
A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on your device whenever you visit our website. The purpose of these cookies is to collect anonymous status information relating to your web browsing, and to use this to provide you with content that is compatible with your device and relevant to subjects that interest you. Cookies can only be read or modified by the website that issued them.
- To gather statistics relating to the number of visits and uses of the various elements of our website, including the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, activity, and frequency of return in order to monitor and improve our quality of service.
- To adapt the presentation of our website to suit your display preferences, in terms of language, display resolution, operating system in use, etc.
- To make it easier for you to use our website, for example by storing information entered into a form or the data that you have chosen to view, in order to provide you with information relevant to your interest in the activities of Lily-Yoga.
Configuring your web browser
Your web browser can be configured to inform you of the presence of cookies and, if you wish, to prohibit them from being stored on your device. Most web browsers are configured by default to allow the storage of cookies. However you can, at any time, choose to disable cookies by configuring your web browser in the appropriate manner. Disabling some cookies may prevent you browsing certain aspects of the web site. The configuration options can usually be found on the ‘Tools’, ‘Options’ tab of your web browser. However, it is not possible for us to provide complete and up-to-data information on all web browsers as this is entirely dependent on the individual software publishers.
Users of a range of web browsers can find more detailed information on the web sites listed below:
1 – Information provided by the web browser publishers on their web sites:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Managing cookies: Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox: Managing cookies: Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome: Managing cookies Google Chrome
- Safari: Managing cookies: Safari
- Opera: Managing cookies Opera
2 – More general information is available by going to the CNIL web site at www.cnil.fr, and searching for the keyword, ‘cookies’.
Please note that if you configure your web browser to refuse all cookies, some of the pages and features of our site will no longer be accessible.